Volunteer Buyout Policy
The Whitefish Bay Soccer Club is a volunteer organization. It is run by a volunteer Board of Directors and the success of its programs largely rests on the tireless efforts of coaches, assistant coaches, field coordinators, and team managers just to name a few of the many volunteer positions. When each child is registered for the Club, a payment is made which may be refunded for those willing to volunteer their time.
Volunteer payments are made two times a year, once after the outdoor fall soccer session has completed (November) and once after the outdoor spring session has completed (June).
Listed below are some of the volunteer positions that need to be filled each year. With the exception of the Board, Coaches and Assistant Coaches, all other positions will be posted on the Whitefish Bay Web Site and are available on a first come first serve basis.
Other volunteer positions arise from time to time during the soccer year. When that occurs an e-mail communication will be sent to the entire club and the opportunity to sign up for volunteering will be posted on the web site, along with the applicable buy out opportunity.
Thank you for your service to the Whitefish Bay Soccer Club
- Board of Directors – All children buyout
- Rec Coaches – All children buyout
- Rec Assistant Coaches (one per team) – One child buyout
- Select Team Manager – All children buyout
- Academy Team Manager – All children buyout
- Age Group Coordinators – All children buyout
- Field Volunteers – One child buyout per field
- Photo Day Chairperson – All children buyout
- Photo Day Volunteers – One child buyout per day worked
- Indoor Tournament Coordinator – All children buyout
- Indoor Tournament Volunteers – One child buyout per time slot worked
- 4 of July Parade and Klode Park Coordinator – One child buyout